Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Birthday Celebration

Update about my birthday celebration.
Actually, I did not had any special celebration.
So, surprise birthday celebration by friends.
Hahaha. Thanks a lot.
Pictures time:






I still have some pictures in my camera.
Upload next time.

Especially thank to my beloved one-Jane
As we did not study at the same school now,
we did not chat usually or meet up at hometown.
But grateful that we knew each other.
Thanks to what you do to me.
Appreciate it so so much!
I had been loss so many people because of my bad temper,
now I just left that who are sincerely treat me as their friends or even like their own family.
You are the one of them.
Thank you sister.
The latest one of us. Hahaha.


**Happened a lot of things recently.
Stress and sad enough.
How can people treat their friendship like shit? like hell?
I am crazy to think that you are the sincerely one!
Haizzz..

Planning a secret project.
End here.
Goodnight. Class tomorrow.

No comments: